We are all aware that during summer our skin is very delicate because of the heat and change of weather, so we must get into a routine to get that summer glowing skin in, to survive the hash heat we are open to everyday.
Changes in season affect our dark skin a lot and our skin becomes dull and rough. We need to take special care of our skin with seasonal Change. Skin should be taken care of differently in different seasons hence you need to change your skin care methods during summer.
Here are some set of special expert tips that will you get that glowing skin dazzling during the summer season.
The best way to have confidence when your clothes get teeny is to keep your skin soft, dewy, pliable and hydrated. The best time of day to moisturize the skin is straight after shower, when damp. However, if you haven’t just come out of the shower,spray toner on the skin, wait a moment, then moisturize progressively going over each area of your body with your favourite lotion. This is the best way to keep skin perfectly smooth all summer long.
Always use a tinted moisturiser on your face after fully cleansing and toning your skin, this helps you get the glow all day everyday long and your skin will always feel refresh and new instead of dry or heated up. For all over skin in general to keep fresh and glow, follow these tips all day long during summer.
1. Water: Give yourself a treat of drinking a lot of water as your body will thank you for this. Water acts as a purifier and eradicates the body of the toxins and the wastes that accumulate in the pores of your skin and do breakouts.
2. Sunscreen: Choose an appropriate sunscreen by consulting a dermatologist and keep it in your handbag. Sunscreen should be of SPF 15 or above. Apply it 30 min before going out in the sun and after 2 hours wash your face and apply it again. It will minimize the damages done by the harmful ultraviolet ray.
3. Balanced Diet: Make green vegetables a part of your diet as they improve the immune system and decrease stress levels. Veg ultimately enhancing your beauty from inside out. Quit black tea and replace it with green tea as it is a powerful antioxidant.
4. Cleansing: Before going to bed make it your routine to clean your skin with a good quality cleanser. If you are having acne prone and sensitive Skin go for a cleanser having cucumber and alovera. It will remove all the dust you have carried throughout the day. This is the best way to prevent breakouts. Also take good facials every month. The more you keep your skin clean the more it will glow and become healthier.
5. Masking: Apart from the chemical masks go for homemade masks. It will bring radiance without any side effect. Masks are recommended in summer because it helps to close the open pores and to reduce the breakouts. But yes masks should be choosen according to the skin type. Most of the preferable masks are as follows:
* Mix honey with a few drops of lemon and apply it on your face for 15min. Rinse it off with Luke warm water.
* Take cucumber juice and apply it all over your face. It will neutralize and soothe your skin and eliminates the effects of sun ray’s ultimately bringing a glow to your face.
* Take 1 teaspoon of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of milk with few drops of lemon (Lemon should only be added if it does not irritate your skin). Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and put it in the refrigerator for 15 min. apply it for 45min and wash off with warm luke water, but women with sensitive skin should wash it off with cold water. It is guaranteed to bring radiance and healthier glow to your skin with a whitening effect.
Undergo manicure and pedicure every week even at homes to keep your hands and feet attractive. These are all the basic tips which will help you throughout your summer. So, enjoy your summer with a little care as care is better than cure We hope this simple steps and tips helps you get that glowing summer skin and keeps you looking beautiful all summer long.