Yes! it’s award season and the highly anticipated African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) took place last night, Saturday July 15 at Eko Hotel, Victoria Island. Nollywood A list stars among others came out to celebrate the very important evening of Film and TV.
Amongst the mix, we’re loving these ladies fashion style and swagger which has been an internet sensation since the evening.
TOP 6 FASHIONINSTAS AT AMAA 2017
1. Zynnellzuh Lydia Zuh
Ghanian actress and TV & Film producer; Zynnell Lydia stole the event in her mustard yellow dress. Amazing hair style and perfect face beat. Zynnellzuh is a queen when it comes to fashion.
- Styled by: Multiple awards winning styling brand by creative director Kelvin Cent.
- Makeup by: Multiple award winning MUA; Nancy Blaq who won best Celebrity makeup artist in 2016, and most glamours makeup artist in Ghana 2016.
- Photo by: Photographer and retoucher Phlo Shop
2. Beverly Naya
Actress Beverly Naya looks absolutely stunning in this Magnate pink Bow dress. Looking amazing with less blings, her hair style flattered the style while her face glowed with little and minimal nude makeup.
- Dress by: Nigerian brand Nuraniya, they aim to push boundaries by producing wearable standout pieces.
- Hair by: Bernard Smiless a male celebrity hairstylist and dancer
- Picture by: Shot by Ernest. Akhidenor Ernest is a celebrity photographer who had work with the likes of Toke Makinwa, Beverly Naya, Rita Dominic, Peace Hyde amongst others.
3. Nse Ikpe Etim
4. Beverly Osu
Actress Beverly Osu is the lady in blue and she looks sensational and glitzy with a touch of red and we’re loving it.
- Dress by: Magnetic Elegance
- Makeup by: Moashy Company, a style advisor and image consultant company.
- Photo by: OAK Copyright
5. Stephanie Linus
Veteran Nollywood actress Stephanie Linus who had a baby just this past year looks is the lady in red and she is owning it. Apart from being in perfect shape, her makeup is minimal with great hair style to go with.
- Dress by: Enthyst Fashion Klinik
- Hair by:Ferdinand Odinaka Orji (Ferdinands Hair), an award winning hair stylist.
- Makeup by:Flawless Face by Jane
- Photo by: Mofe Bamuyiwa
6. Somkele Iyamah
Actress Somkele Iyamah Is gorgeous in this green Peacock dress and she rocked it so well. We love the hair style and sexy smoke eye makeup with nude lipsticks to make it even more natural.
- Dress by: Enthyst Fashion Klinik a celebrity brand who also provided actress Stephanie Linus dress.
- Makeup by: Switch Cosmetics
These are out 6 favourite dressed ladies at this years AMAA Awards and hope you agree with us. If you think we missed anyone who looked as gorgeous, let us know below.
FOLLOW US Twitter: @African_Glitz Facebook: @AfricanGlitz Instagram: @AfricanGlitz