Popular African Photographer Daniel Sync Olusanya aka Sync Photos is a personal photographer to Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde among others. Sync took to social media to reflect on his career, motivating us by sharing a little light on his journey, here he started and where he is today.
“WHEN YOUR TALENT MAKES ROOM FOR YOU. I am so grateful to God for his guidance, protection and for consistently lifting me up even beyond my very own expectations.
When I started out on the streets of London as a paparazzo on the 29th of April 2011, never did I envisage that I would 1 day have the privilege to travel around with world-renowned Statesman and Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Okikiola Obasanjo Ph.D as his personal photographer. Capturing very key moments of his life.
HERE IS THE KEY PURPOSE OF THIS POST:
Whatever you find your heart and hands doing, I urge you to do it to your very best ability even when you have every reason not to.
MY ENCOURAGEMENT TO YOU:
1. Make God the centre of your being
2. Seek for opportunities to grow, not money or material things.
3. Start with what you have in your hands now.
4. Write your realistic & set goals in black & white.
5. Be ruthlessly determined in successfully achieving your set goals.
6. Get up, get ready & show up
7. Cut any red tape that is holding you back.
8. Be good to all human being you come across. You just never know who God may use as your stepping stone to your destiny.
9. Continue to add value to yourself & develop yourself. Skills, character, etc.
10. Pay special attention to number 2.
11. Do not give in nor give up.
12. Continue to Praise God for all he has and doing in your life.
May God continue to make room for you as you step out in Faith, Knowledge & Wisdom”.