During the weekend, African celebs dress up for shows, events, attend a party or just run around for errands looking fly. Below are some of Africa’s popular celebs casing out at home and abroad over the weekend.
1. Toke Makinwa currently in London, working on her brands. She instigates something big is coming up soon.
2. Ace comedian, Kenny Blaq strikes a pose in Ireland where he performed ‘State Of Mind’ comedy over the weekend.
3. Stefflon Don is currently in Jamaica for a show. A trip to Jamaica without hitting the beach not a trip at all.
4. Nollywood actress Eniola Badamus strikes a pose while in London for a film project and networking event.
5. Nollywood actress, Nancy Isime stepped out for the Pre-release party of ‘Hire A Woman’ movie like a rainbow on a mission. We’re loving the look.
6. Annie Idibia dressed and ready for the week.
7. Model and Actress: Beverly Osu working hard and catching some fun at a yacht party in capt town, SA.
8. South Africa’s Boity sitting pretty and ready to party at the House Of BNG Brut launch party in South Africa.
9. Ghanian filmmaker Shirley Frimpong-Manso celebrated her Birthday over the weekend in style.
10. Uche Jumbo filming, travelling and working on her next movie ‘DUBAI’
11. Ghanian actress, Jackie Appiah stepped out dripping in Fendi & G&G, all we see is her beautiful melanin popping.