Your favourite Social, Instagram rolled out a new feature called “Checkout” where users can purchase items, track delivery, and receive shipping notifications directly through the app. Cool right?
The social-media app partnered with 20 big brands for this initiative, including Nike, Zara, MAC Cosmetics, and many others.
Once you find something you like and proceed to buy, you’ll put in all your shipping, billing, and card info directly within the app. You’ll even be able to track and receive notifications about shipments and deliveries. According to the press release, all your info is saved securely so you don’t have to re-enter in anything for any of your other purchases.
This will no doubt make buying items on Instagram faster or more convenient (or dangerous for your personal bank account).
Brands participating in the New Instagram “Checkout” feature:
- Adidas @adidaswomen
- Anastasia Beverly Hills @anastasiabeverlyhills
- Balmain @balmain
- Burberry @burberry
- ColourPop @colourpopcosmetics
- Dior @dior
- H&M @hm
- Huda Beauty @hudabeautyshop
- KKW @kkwbeauty
- Kylie Cosmetics @kyliecosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics @maccosmetics
- Michael Kors @michaelkors
- NARS @narsissist
- Nike @niketraining and @nikewomen
- Oscar de la Renta @oscardelarenta
- Ouai Hair @theouai
- Outdoor Voices @outdoorvoices
- Prada @prada
- Revolve @revolve
- Uniqlo @uniqlo
- Warby Parker @warbyparker
- Zara @zara
If you’re in for this, Shop wisely guys.