Dwayne Johnson Reveals He & His Entire Family Have Tested Positive For Coronavirus

0
217
Spread the love
Reading Time: 2 minutes

Blockbuster Hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson has revealed that he and his entire family has tested positive for coronavirus.

Dwayne Johnson, better known by his WWE alias ‘The Rock”, says his family was hit with the dreaded virus about two-and-a-half weeks ago.

The highest-paid actor made this known in a lengthy video shared via his Instagram page on Wednesday, September 2, 2020, where he called the positive tests “a kick in the gut.”

Dwayne Johnson says his family was hit with the dreaded virus about two-and-a-half weeks ago.

Speaking In the video, the 48-year old father of three revealed that his family caught the virus from very close family friends who, in turn, had no idea how they had been infected.

According to him، his two daughters Jasmine and Tiana, aged four and two, both suffered minor symptoms of COVID -19, while he and his wife Lauren Hashian, 35, had a “rough go.”

He began by saying: “I wanted to give you guys an update of what has been happening at my end for the past two to three weeks now. So the update is this, my wife Lauren as well as my two baby girls and myself we have all tested positive for covid-19.

“I can tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family. 

“I have knocked in as in the past but testing positive for covid-19 is more difficult than recovering nasty injuries or being evicted or being broke, which I have been more than a few times. The reason why I feel this is different is because my family is my number one priority is to protect my family.”

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson

Thankfully, Johnson noted that his whole family has now recovered from the illness and they are out of the woods.

“I am happy to tell you that we are on the other end. We are no longer contagious and thank God we are healthy. We got through covid-19 stronger and healthier. Believe me, I’m counting my blessings because we all have been hit by this thing,” he continued.

Similar to other Hollywood celebrities who have contracted the virus, including Tom Hanks and Kelvin Hart, the Fast and Furious actor went on to urge his 196 million followers to be extremely cautious when out and about to avoid infection.

Photo Credit: Instagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.