To make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books, or buy iCloud storage, you need an Apple ID and a valid payment method. When creating your Apple ID, you will be asked to select your country.
Depending on the country or region selected, you might not be able to buy, download, or subscribe to certain types of media. The availability and features of certain apps, movies, and more can vary. For example, there are some apps you can download with U.S Apple ID but you will not be able to download them with a Nigerian Apple ID. Anyway, there is a webpage on Apple website where you can check availability of apple media in your country or region.
In this post, I want to share with you how you can create US Apple ID. If you don’t have one, you can set one up using iTunes.
Open US iTunes account in the country Nigeria with barter dollar virtual card. When you don’t find where to purchase US itunes gift cards in Nigeria, you may use the barter dollar card to open & pay into U.S iTunes account, thereby raising the possibility of downloading apps that are not accessible in Nigeria iTunes store.
How To Create US Apple ID in Nigeria
To get started, please ensure that you have a virtual dollar card created on your barter account, as that is the card to be used for such transactions. Creating barter usd card is easy. Download barter by flutterwave app from app store, sign up and sign in. Click on “Cards” > “New Card” > “Virtual Card” and follow the steps.
To use a barter USD card to create Apple ID, kindly follow the steps below:
- Open the App Store app on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, Macbook).
- If you are signed in, sign out.
- Thereafter, click on “create new apple ID”
- Follow the onscreen steps and ensure you select the United States as country.
- The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID.
- After this add your barter card using the card details gotten from your barter app.
- Where billing address is required, use the following details
- Street 1: 333 Fremont Street,
- Street 2: San Francisco City
- City: San Francisco
- State: CA – California
- Zip Code: 94105
- Phone number: +1(857) 5745195
8. After this, click on Done.
9. Go to settings, click on Apple ID, then click on Payment & Shipping to confirm the card in your payment methods.
10. Confirm your phone number. This can help you verify your identity and recover your account if needed. Tap Next.
11. Check your email for a verification email from Apple and verify your email address.
After you’ve verified your email address, you can use your Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store, App Store and other Apple services, such as iCloud.